List All Members | General:
- Tronfeld, West & Durrett
- 4020 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23230
SPECIFIC CASE RESULTS DEPEND UPON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. PAST SUCCESSFUL CASE RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT FUTURE RESULTS.
Since 1972, Jay Tronfeld, has represented thousands of victims of personal injury and/or wrongful death claims. He has tried cases throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia, in Federal and State Courts from Norfolk to Northern Virginia and from Richmond to Roanoke.
These cases have involved individuals with all types of injuries from connective tissue to fractures and amputations; and, from post traumatic stress disorder to traumatic brain injury.
Jay Tronfeld has obtained verdicts and settlements in various types of cases, such as automobile accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, medical malpractice, and wrongful death. Jay Tronfeld has been an invited speaker at various professional continuing legal education programs for other attorneys speaking on various topics of personal injury law. He has spoken at the Virginia Conintuing Legal Education (CLE) Forum in 1992 , 1997, and 2003; the Richmond Bar Association in 2001; and the National Business Insitiute in 1999 and 2003.
In 2010 and 2013, Virginia Super Lawyers magazine recognized Jay as one of the top personal injury lawyers in Virginia.
Jay Tronfeld is a veteran, with honorable discharge, having served from 1968 to 1976 in the Virginia Air National Guard, Tennessee Air National Guard, and U.S. Air Force Reserve.
Download a Publication:
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Million Dollar Settlements of 2011 - $1.25 Million
- Virginia Lawyers Weekly Largest Settlements of 2009
- $150,000 settlement for injuries caused by drunk driver who fled scene
- $113,522 Verdict - Jury determines plaintiff's back condition aggravated by crash
- $340,000 Settlement for Pedestrian Struck by SUV in Parking Lot
- $150,000 Verdict for Nerve Root Irritation in Hopewell Stop-Sign Crash
- $125,000 Verdict - Jury rejects defense allegation of degenerative disk disease in 19-year old
- $1.25 Million Settlement for aggravation of spinal condition in intersection crash
- $225,000 Verdict for Knee Injury - Henrico Circuit Court
- $1 Million settlement for tic syndrome caused by injuries from wreck
- $260,000.00 settlement - Dump truck T-bones car,damages driver’s shoulder
- $900,000 settlement for traumatic brain injury
- Auto Accident Mediated For $862,500 In Richmond
- Auto accident victim recieves cash and structured settlement for $ 19.4 Million in lifetime benefits.